This is a crazy easy pasta recipe-perfect for a quick lunch or weeknight dinner. I like it because I usually have most of these ingredients on hand and I am a girl who can’t resist a good bowl of pasta.
- 2 cups of your favorite pasta (or what you have on hand)
- 1 1/2 Cups Marinara Sauce (canned or make your own)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Boil your water for your pasta. While this is happening sauté your garlic in olive oil. Use just enough olive oil to cover the bottom of a small sauce pan.
- Add the marinara sauce to the sauce pan and stir until completely mixed. Slowly add the heavy cream while stirring the marinara sauce. Once that is mixed, add almost all of your mozzarella cheese-stir until melted.
- When your pasta is done, drain it, sprinkle with salt and lemon juice. Toss until all of the pasta is coated.
- You can either add the sauce to your pasta or top the pasta with sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the pasta and serve. Enjoy!