Asparagus is a great vegetable, and it was on sale at the grocery store the other day. I made this asparagus with this tortellini and sausage dish. It was delicious and is so easy to make!
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Heat pan over medium heat. Add 1/2 of the butter and all of the olive oil. Melt.
- Add asparagus, garlic, and the rest of the butter. Mix.
- Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Mix.
- Mix together to fully cover asparagus with garlic, butter, and salt and pepper.
- Cover and let cook. Toss occasionally.
- Once soft even to cut with a fork, remove asparagus from pan and place on plate with towel to drain. Sprinkle with a little bit of salt.
- Serve hot.