- 4 grilled chicken breast sliced
- 1 pound cooked penne
- 1/2 stick butter
- 3 whole lemons
- 3/4 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Half & Half
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Cook pasta as directed on box. Reserve one cup water, set pasta aside.
- In same pot, melt butter over medium heat. Squeeze in juice of 3 lemons and whisk together.
- Pour half & half and cream together and whisk until hot. Dump in cheese and whisk until melted. Add salt pepper to taste
- Check consistency and add hot pasta water until you reach your desired thickness. Stir in half of your basil.
- Pour pasta and sauce into a large bowl. Add chicken, sprinkle remaining basil on top.