These mini quiches are easy and scrumptious! Make them for a quick breakfast for brunch or for a party. They are sure to please!
- 1 pkg 12 mini phyllo dough shells
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crack eggs into a medium sized bowl. Add bacon, half and half, salt, and pepper. Scramble.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into the phyllo dough shells. After filling the shells transfer them to a baking sheet. Try to keep the baking sheet free of any of the egg mixture, it will burn.
- Add a pinch of cheddar cheese to the top of each shell.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes. The quiches should be puffy and golden.
- Serve hot or warm.