Roasted brussel sprouts are the way to go. If you have been forcing your family to eat steamed, bland sprouts-stop! Try these-they are delicious and very easy to make.
- 2 pounds Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- balsamic vingar (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut bottoms & loose leaves off of brussels sprouts, then cut sprouts in half or quarters, depending on size.
- Place cut brussels sprouts in large bowl. Drizzle in olive oil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar. Mix until well coated.
- Spread out brussels sprouts on foil-lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Roast for 20-24 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove brussels sprouts from oven. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and return to oven for 2 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.