It never fails that when I make something “caprese” that C.J. tells me
“This is one of the best things you have ever made!”
I am glad that I have found a “theme” of recipes that he really enjoys. I use them as “go to” recipes when I know that he is stressed or had a long day. It always works.
Score for the wife!
I love my four little mid-size quiche dishes and can’t wait to break them out for a dinner party in the near future.
This recipe is so delicious! Try it. Make your partner try it too!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced into thirds or fourths
- 1 cup mozzarella/parmesan blend
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Beat eggs and milk together.
- Add basil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour egg mixture into four mid-sized quiche dishes.
- Sprinkle a good amount of cheese on top of each egg dish. Add as many tomatoes as you would like to the top of each dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes.