Salads are wonderful. Watermelon is wonderful.
This recipe takes some amazing ingredient and combines them into a refreshing, filling, sweet, and salty salad. It was one of the best salads we have made at home and it was really easy to prep.
Oh…and it is so colorful and pretty!
- Watermelon, cubed
- Sea Salt
- Feta Cheese
- Pepper Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Lettuce, cleaned and chopped
- Dressing ( I used this Balsamic Dressing)
- Use sea salt to lightly salt cubed watermelon. Allow the salt to sit on top of the pieces of watermelon. Place in refrigerator while you cook the bacon and make the dressing.
- Layer salad with the lettuce, pecans. bacon, watermelon, and feta. Drizzle lightly with dressing.