Remember the potluck I posted about? I couldn’t decide between a savory dish and a dessert…so I took both. Justification? One for each member of our family.
I chose to take one of my favorite desserts. It makes a lot and doesn’t keep for long, so it is perfect for taking to get-togethers.
Fruit. Pudding. Cookies….all blended together in a wonderful dish.
Try it out! It easy and amazing.
- 1 small package vanilla pudding (instant)
- 1 8 oz container Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3-4 bananas, sliced
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 package Fudge Stripe cookies
- Mix buttermilk and pudding mix together until blended. Add Cool Whip. Mix well.
- Add fruit and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving add crumbled cookies.