Need a super easy chicken recipe? This is it!
It is perfect for a busy week night.
- 2 cups (4 oz.) French Fried Onions
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Place French Fried Onions and flour into plastic bag. Lightly crush with hands or with rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
- Dip chicken into egg; then coat with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.