So…ribs. I will admit that I was always scared to cook ribs. We don’t have a grill and I am terrified of giving my husband food poisoning.
These ribs in the crockpot are-AMAZING!
- Super easy to make.
- Fall off the bone tender.
- Crowd pleaser…every time.*
*Probably not a crowd pleaser with people who do not enjoy large slabs of meat.
Also…in the picture you will notice the neon yellow box macaroni and cheese. Random fact about me? Kraft mac and cheese is one of my guilty pleasures.
I hate that I enjoy it…and I don’t make it very often, but it is one of my favorite comfort foods.
- Approx. 3 lbs. Pork Backribs
- BBQ Sauce
- Coca-Cola (6 oz)
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- Cut Rib rack in half
- Sprinkle ribs with Salt and Pepper, then place in Crockpot.
- Combine BBQ Sauce and Coke in bowl, mix well, then pour over ribs in Crockpot. Cover Crockpot with lid.
- Cook on High for 4 hours, or Low for 8 hours, or until done.