Sometimes you feel like you need a warm hug – that is where this chicken noodle casserole comes in. Not only is this dish truly comforting, it is delicious.
Oh…and pretty easy.
Oh….and it makes a lot so you will probably have some leftovers, which heat up very nicely.
- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz container French Onion Dip
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (optional)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 12 oz egg noodles
- 1 cup crushed French fried onions
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine chicken, soup, dip, celery, and cheese. Stir in cooked egg noodles.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Top with crushed french fried onions.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until heated through.