While we were moving there was a church potluck. Most of my kitchen items had already been packed, but I was determined to take something homemade to the potluck. I signed up for dessert thinking that would be the easiest.
This recipe was definitely an experiment, but it got tremendous reviews from C.J. and from the potluck attendees.
It is easy.
It is absolutely delicious.
It is has been described as “heavenly”.
- 16 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup Greek God’s Honey Vanilla Yogurt (Side note: this is amazing by itself too!)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 package shortbread cookies, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Caramel ice cream topping
- In a large bowl combine cool whip, yogurt, 1 tsp vanilla, and about 1/4 cup caramel. Mix together. ( I used my hand mixer) Add more caramel if desired.
- In a separate bowl combine blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, lemon juice, sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Mix gently and set aside.
- In a 9×13 dish, create a layer of the crumbled shortbread cookies. Drizzle with caramel. Add the fruit. Add a layer of the pudding topping. Add a layer of the shortbread. Drizzle with caramel. Add a final layer of the pudding topping. Decorate the top with caramel, fruit, and shortbread crumbles if desired.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.