Have you ever craved turkey, but didn’t have a huge crowd to feed? Well, whether it Thanksgiving or just a random Tuesday dinner, this roasted turkey breast recipe is perfect and delicious.
Honestly this was some of the best turkey I have ever eaten. It was moist, easy, and tasted fantastic.
The turkey breast I got from the store came with some of the turkey innards…which were not fun to remove from the breast, but that traumatizing moment was over in a matter of minutes.
- 1 boneless turkey breast 2-3 pounds
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced dry onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon basil
- 1 lemon, sliced 4-5 pieces
- Thaw turkey breast completely in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350 and set out roasting pan or heavy deep oven proof dish.
- Combine all seasonings in a small bowl and mix well.
- Coat turkey with olive oil and rub in the spice mixture.
- Place in baking pan on top of 3 or 4 aluminum foil balls.
- Place lemon slices on top of and around turkey breast.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 90 minutes until internal temperature is 165-170 degrees.
- Remove from oven and cover with foil, allow to rest 20-30 minutes before slicing.