- 1 red velvet cake mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- white chocolate (optional)
- dark chocolate (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, flour, butter, eggs & vanilla in a large bowl until dough forms.
- Divide dough in half & shape into a 12×2 inch log; place logs on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 – 35 minutes, lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheets for 15 minutes, then cut the logs into 1/2 inch slices.
- Arrange slices on the baking sheets, side up.
- Bake for 10 minutes more, cool completely.
- When cooled, dip and/or drizzle with chocolate.