This past year was an amazing year. It was a year of accomplishing long anticipated goals and a year of starting new journeys. It was year spent savoring quality time with loved ones, conquering fears, taking leaps, managing chaos, and prioritizing. To say it simply: it was busy year. In honor of such an incredible… Continue reading 2014-Top 5 Favorite Moments
I love Instagram more and more each day. It is such a simple and wonderful way to visually share information with people. I enjoy following many different artists and designers as well as friends and family. Today’s Top 5 lists some of my current favorite Instagram accounts to follow. (Not in any order) 1. busymockingbird… Continue reading Top 5 Favorite Instagrammers
1. Friends with Kids 2. A Little Bit of Heaven 3. Bachelorette 4. I Give It a Year 5. The Rebound …and… 6. Mona Lisa Smile
1. People who stick their hand, arm, foot…etc out of their car window while driving. I am not quite sure why this bothers me so much, but it does. What would happen if something hit or flew into whatever is sticking out of the window? Depending on how fast they are going and what the… Continue reading Top 5 Dislikes
1. Modern Family 2. New Girl 3. The Taste 4. Michael J. Fox Show 5. Last Man Standing
There are so many good songs out right now. I am sure that I don’t have the latest and greatest on my playlist, but I would like to share my Top 5 Favorite Songs at the moment.
1. Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
2. Skinny Love by Birdy
3. Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men
4. Let it Go by Idina Menzel
5. Dark Horse by Katy Perry featuring Juicy J
What’s on your Top 5 favorite songs list?
I have loved being in the kitchen lately. It has become some sort of relaxing escape from all of the stress of school and work and life in general–and if I can create something delicious while being there, even better! The following list is my 5 favorite items in my kitchen that I have been… Continue reading Top 5 Favorite Things in the Kitchen
Wow! I honestly can say that I can’t believe that 2014 is already here. This past year was something amazing and I can’t wait to see what the future holds. As a tribute to the most amazing year of my life (so far), I am giving you my top 5 favorite moments of 2013. 5.… Continue reading 2013-Top 5 Favorite Moments