Peanut butter pie is my all time favorite pie.
My Aunt J made it for our family at some point and I have not let it go since. We have made a few variations to it over the years…perfecting it to the wonderful and heavenly goodness that it is today.
I make this pie even when I know that I am the only one who is going to eat it (C.J. is not the biggest peanut butter fan).
In fact, for our Thanksgiving this past year, I made him a pumpkin pie and I made myself a peanut butter pie.
Enjoy…it is fabulous.
- Big graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 12 oz peanut butter (I use JIF natural)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- 1 pkg mini chocolate chips
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, add peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add whip cream.
- Add a layer of chocolate chips to the bottom of the pie crust.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into pie crust.
- Feel free to decorate the top of the pie with chocolate chips.
- Freeze or store in the refrigerator.
- You can also mix chocolate chips into the peanut butter mixture.